Almost literal "Great Balls of Fire", iPhone spontaneously combusts in mans pocket
An iPhone spontaneously combusting in the pocket of a 17 year old and the incident was recently caught on CCTV which almost resulted in a literal "Great Balls of Fire". Fortunately for the young lad, he got rid of the iPhone before it could do any real damage.
We all know iPhones are hot property - as their owners generally tell you. However, when one blows up in your pocket, you know its probably time to stop bragging.
That's what happened to 17-year-old Henri Helminen, whose three-month-old iPhone started smoking profusely of its own accord, causing the Finn to quickly reach for the handset and toss it away, Finnish publication Kauppalehti reports.
The entire incident was very conveniently caught on CCTV camera, so you can make your own assumptions as to its authenticity. It's difficult to imagine exactly how you would really react in such a situation, though.
Source & Image: reghardware
There are 0 comments